Passengers on a Virgin Australia flight from Brisbane to Sydney were delighted to find themselves in the company of the Australian cast of The Lion King, who treated them to a joyous performance of the show’s signature anthem, “Circle of Life.” If this doesn’t make you smile, you’re probably dead on the inside.
- Master Disney Animator’s New Short Will Take Your Breath Away
- J.K. Rowling Announces New “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” for 2016
- These 21 Insane Selfies Are Actually Awesome Instead of Annoying
- Kardashian Imitator In Coma After Butt Implant Explosion At Local Gym
- These Photos Will Change How You View Homeless People Forever
- 45 Things Every Man Should Know. Number 35 Seems to Be a Dying Art