Passengers on a Virgin Australia flight from Brisbane to Sydney were delighted to find themselves in the company of the Australian cast of The Lion King, who treated them to a joyous performance of the show’s signature anthem, “Circle of Life.” If this doesn’t make you smile, you’re probably dead on the inside.
- Kardashian Imitator In Coma After Butt Implant Explosion At Local Gym
- Off-Duty Disney Employees Sing Your Childhood Beautifully
- Legendary Disney Animator Brings Ballerina to Stunning Life in New Short
- Disney’s Acapella Performance of “Battle Hymn of the Republic” Will Give You Goosebumps
- FULL VIDEO: ‘Hocus Pocus’ Comes to Life in Dead-On New Disney Show
- You’ll Never Guess Why This Fox Is…Wagging Her Tail?