Passengers on a Virgin Australia flight from Brisbane to Sydney were delighted to find themselves in the company of the Australian cast of The Lion King, who treated them to a joyous performance of the show’s signature anthem, “Circle of Life.” If this doesn’t make you smile, you’re probably dead on the inside.
- Gorgeous Art Shows What Game of Thrones Would Look Like as a Disney Movie
- FULL VIDEO: ‘Hocus Pocus’ Comes to Life in Dead-On New Disney Show
- Legendary Disney Animator Brings Ballerina to Stunning Life in New Short
- The Statue Out Front is Weird, But You Won’t Believe What’s Inside This Bizarre House – and It’s For Sale!
- Off-Duty Disney Employees Sing Your Childhood Beautifully
- The Absolute Worst Video You’ll See Today, I Guarantee It